Saturday, October 26, 2013

WEEKLY MARKET UPDATE

The bulls stampede on!  The week previous the market closed strongly above the all time highs made in September and this past week the market closed even higher.  The market has spoken (see weekly SPY chart).













CONCLUSION

I've pointed out in past posts that if on the most recent decline you recently moved most of your 401-K or IRA portfolio into cash; that a prudent strategy would be to slowly dip your toes back into the water, adding more of your portfolio back into the market as it proves it can move higher.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Sometime in November I am going to be adding a feature whereby I will post actual trades based on a few trading strategies I developed based on the broad market indexes and selected individual stocks and ETF's. I am a firm believer that it is not necessary to have one's funds in the market at all times (even if diversified) to significantly outperform the market.  My goal is to prove that over the long run.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment